Thursday 26 July 2012

theme of the day

i like the idea of having a theme for each day. that will keep my blog updated but im afraid i still wont be able to keep up with such an idea. nevertheless, il try to make it happen. so, these are my ideas for my "theme of the day"

monday miles
toddler tuesday
wordless wednesday
thankful thursday
family friday (?)

im actually running out of themes now. so il just keep saturday and sunday free from any theme. we'l see how far i
can keep up with my "theme of the day"..

and since today is thursday, shall i post something for thankful thursday.

Im thankful..

1. ..for vaccum cleaner. it makes cleaning a little easier for me

2. ..that our apartment is close to my workplace. it gives me chance to have lunch with my boys.

3. ..for the RAIN. it gives me reason to stay in and lie a little longer in bed.

4. ..that my husband finally give in getting me a jogging stroller.



No comments:

Post a Comment