Wednesday 25 July 2012

Moving to Manual

I love looking at great pictures. I wish I could produce one. Impulsively one time I bought a dslr camera, a Nikon D40. I cant remember if it was in 2008 or 2009 that I bought it. Maybe around late 2008 to early 2009. Almost 3 years after I still dont know how to use it on manual mode. I really feel ashamed whenever I take out my D40 and use it on auto mode. and even if it was on auto mode i still dont produce quality pictures. its always a hit and miss thing for me. 

As a mom, I wish I could take good pictures of my little one. So this time around i'll try my best to learn how to utilized my little big camera and then maybe i can convince E to upgrade our cam or perhaps get a new lens. Well im not suppose to dwell on those things yet. I must focus on improving my pictures first. And to help me do that I think I've found my perfect guide through this blog.

Hopefully next time I'l be proud enough to post my pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment