Thursday 26 July 2012

Impromptu Family Day

E and I are very much different. I am a spender and he is more "pennywise". I dont really complain because he had help me a lot in avoiding some worthless purchase.

I almost lose hope that he would get me a jogging stroller because even the cheapest one are still quite pricey. moreover, we already have a stroller to use and the little boy is also growing up fastly. he also reasoned that winter is just around the corner and i wont be able to jog anymore.

I was about to completely turn my back on a jogging stroller but today as we were to do our grocery I tried to convince him again in getting that stroller. I was so surprise that he finally give in! Now I am a happy jogging momma!

and because i was so excited on trying our new purchase we end up in the park instead of proceeding with our grocery shopping. nevermind that we dont have anything on the refrigerator neither in the pantry, for as long as i got what i want. nyaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment