Sunday 12 April 2015

Pretend Birthday

I dont know where my toddler is getting his idea. On Monday, he randomly asked me to make a cake so He could surprise his dad when he got back from work.

Im not much of a supermom as I want to be. I honestly dont know how to bake from scratch. I thought he would forget it at the end of the day but the next day he asked me again about the surprise cake for daddy. he waited and waited until finally on Thursday, I was able to buy some ready-mix cake, instant frosting and sprinkles. Yay! 



oh what fun they had in the process of making the cake! while kuya was enjoying the mixing part, the little one just cant wait to have a taste of the cake.



i think we overdo the sprinkle. but that is just part of the fun!



unfortunately, after their hardwork, they forgot that they were making the cake for daddy and just own the cake.














No comments:

Post a Comment