Monday 16 March 2015

Almost Spring!

     Finally, we were able to come out and play! But we didnt stay long because it still feel cold at 5°c. We were out for a good five to ten minutes but my kids were happy and let them know that pretty soon we can bring out their bikes for a ride. I could have brought it out but the snow are still melting and their OC dad may probably get mad if I put wet wheels back on the storage. 



   















It's a bit sad that we are on a place that almost half a year is winter but Im trying my best not to be negative about it. I realize that there are other "waiting for spring"activities we can do indoors. I was able to do a lot of craft time activity for my kids which gave us a chance to spend quality time rather than wasting it with TV/ipad. Although, TV and ipad is still the "to-go" activity that my eldest enjoy the most. Some of the activities we did were the following:

1. craft time:



2. kitchen time:




3. Library time: 




4. wasting time:



     Hopefully, next winter I could come up with more fun "waiting for spring" activities but right now we're so ready for you SPRING!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment