Thursday 23 October 2014

thankful thursday

i have the tendency to be pessimistic. To keep myself from seeing the negativity I would try to write the things that I am thankful for. The struggles in life are real, but I need to "count my blessings, and name them one by one"

I am thankful for:

1. my boys: 
         I wasn't able to do a lot of things which I used to do. I hardly have quiet time for myself. But having them makes me the happiest person. I know I can't keep them from growing up, so I'm enjoying them while their little and while I am the most important person in their world.


2. my big boy:


     i wouldnt have my little boys without my man, for him i would always be grateful. it wasnt always an easy ride. and sometimes i feel like we always fight but im grateful for a man who knows how to ask say sorry first in every argument. 


No comments:

Post a Comment